PART 2; My Love For Dogs Vs Sickle Cell Anaemia.

I think like 9 or 10months had gone by but I remember it was a month to my next birth day, was going to clock 7yrs old, Then it happened again on a Saturday during breakfast, after eating my favourite meal yam , with pepper spiced with corn beef, I had a strange feeling cos I had been eating yam but was eating corn beef for the first time, moment's later, the pain was around again, I was just screaming the word 'hospital' several times, my younger brother ran to my parents room to call them, I cried so much, tears didn't drop from my eyes at a point, was rushed down to the hospital again, was given injections but it didn't work like the last 2 times, this time around the pain stayed longer, the pain killers didn't work on time.

I was screaming on the hospital bed , the doctors had to prescribe a stronger pain killer for me, but it took them 2 days to get it, I felt I was going to die, my aunt massaged me all over to help reduce the pain which made me calm for a while but whenever she removes her hand we start with the traumatic drama again, so my parents took shifts on who to massage me at each point till the pain killer was administered with other treatments I presume.

I was so sad and depressed when I recovered, I felt I was being punished for something I didn't do... Trust me it was horrible I can't even pray for my enemies to feel such pain.

Was so traumatised I stopped eating, meat, chicken,beef, turkey etc I became what I'll call a naija vegetarian because I blamed the meat for what happened, what did I know I was just 6yrs going to 7yrs at the time.


READ "PART-1" HERE» http://t.co/5fr8KI9i9v

To Be Continued...............
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: