Is E.M.E boss, Banky W quiting Music?

(Singer, Banky W has hinted the 6th album he's currently working on might be his last. Photo: Filed)

The 6th studio album Banky W is currently working on might turn out to be his last. The EME executive took to Twitter recently to share
his thoughts about the project, collaborations with Don Jazzy , Cobhams Asuquo and Masterkraft, while hinting it could be his last
album.

Banky W dropped his debut album, Undeniable in 2003 and followed up with Back In The Building in 2005. His second album, Mr. Capable was
released in 2008 while The W Experience dropped the following year.

His last album, titled R&BW dropped in 2013 but the EME executive has said the yet untitled album billed for release this year could be the
last. Here are some of his tweets below;

"So I've been working on my new album, and the music has gotten me feeling certain things. I need to interrupt y'alls day to say this"
11:57 AM - 22 Jun 2015 24 5

"Masterkraft and Cobhams Asuquo are once in a lifetime type talents. Amazing producers. Believe me."
11:59 AM - 22 Jun 2015

"In a different environment... Cobhams and Masterkraft, based on their talent level and ability would be bigger than any producer worldwide"
12:02 PM - 22 Jun 2015

"On a final note, this album will not be complete if I don't work with @DONJAZZY. This MIGHT POSSIBLY be my last album. Beg him for me ooo"
12:12 PM - 22 Jun 2015

"It's either my last album, or last album in a long time.. like how Dre has never given us Detox? Yeah. Dunno if/when the follow up will come."

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: