INDIA: MAN WITH THIRD TESTICLE CLAIMS GOD-LIKE STRENGTH

Ragjarath | Muhmar Ben Kali, a 18-year old man from a small village in the province of Rajasthan, India, claims the gods blessed him with a third testicle bringing him good luck and giving him miraculous strength.
The young man that carries impressive quantities of water every day, high up into the mountains of the Aravalli range of western India, shows spectacular strength for his young age and is viewed by villagers of the surrounding area as blessed by the gods and a blessing to the whole region.

"He brings water to us villagers who live near the peak of the mountains. Even in the winter snow, with no shoes, he braves the cold as if he is not a human. The gods have sent him to protect the villagers and take care of us. He is a blessing to us all" explains a 96-year old woman, whose livelihood depends directly from Muhmar bringing water and food to members of her family.


Muhmar carries 10,000 gallons of water daily to villagers up in the mountains
Muhmar, who was abandoned at a young age, has always been carrying water and supplies to trade from the hillside markets and up to villages at greater altitudes
"I enjoy what I do for a living" admits Muhmar with a large smile. "I can help people high up in the mountains who do not have the strength to walk the 26 miles separating them from the markets" he explains.

"The gods have blessed me with this strength so I could take care of the mountain people who have taken care of me when I was an orphan, begging in the streets. Now I have a family, friends and I am my own boss. What else could I want more?" he asks, with a glitter of passion in his eye.


Do you have a story for publication?
Send your press releases/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe To BBM Channel -; C002C4E41
Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; @rawnaija_gist
Via BBM-; 26BBFE9D
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: