Do You Know What To Do? - Empowerment For Today, Wednesday, 3rd September 2014. @EFTDevotionals

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones" (Proverbs: 17:22)

Posh Lady

There was once a lady who had a 'not so posh' background, but always tried hard to give the impression that her family was rich and she was brought up with a 'silver spoon' in her mouth. She gained admission to the university and she thought, 'this is my opportunity to display my 'poshness'. She went about campus forcing herself to speak queen's English, she even went as far as referring to 'pure water' as 'water in a sachet', which made the pure water seller confused for a while. On this fateful day, she was walking down the road where a lot of people where gathered and mistakenly hit her foot against a stone, and then she went…..'YEEH'..oh I mean OUCH'…….

A Word for Today

Do you know what to do?

"Of the sons of Issachar, men who understood the times, with knowledge of what Israel should do, their chiefs were two hundred; and all their kinsmen were at their command"
-1 Chronicles 12:32 (NASB)

At times in our journey through life, we get to junctions where we just don't know what to do, but as in the natural, when its night time, you know it's time to go to bed, when the day breaks, you know it's time to wake up and get into your day, so also understanding the times and seasons of our lives gives us direction. Life is in phases, men are in sizes, there is a set time for everything in life, when you wear summer cloths in winter, you automatically expose yourself to danger.
It's so easy to be stagnated in life, ignorance of times and seasons makes you grounded, there is a divine timing for everything under the sun, but when you don't know what time it is, you can be so busy doing the right thing at the wrong time, you may find yourself busy with the old when God has already provided something new for you.
It takes understanding of times and season to walk in absolute victory and live a destiny fulfilled life, God has a divine time-table for everyone, He has already mapped out the course of our lives (Jer 1:5.."Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.") even Jesus Christ said He could only do what He has seen His Father doing. Remember the sons of Issachar they had an understanding of the times so all their brethren were at their command, they were practically in charge, when we get in sync with God's time-table for our lives, we will indeed live a life of an overcomer all of the time.
David prayed a profound prayer in Psalm 90, 'Lord teach me to understand timing, so I can apply my heart wisely'. One of the most disastrous things that can happen to you is for you to miss your timing. May you receive grace to understand heaven's time table for your life in Jesus name.

Confession

I open up my heart to heaven's time table for my life, I will not live my life out of sync with God's divine plan for me. Halleluyah!

Thoughts for Inspiration

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
-John Wooden

Bible in a year

To read the Bible through in year read Isaiah 35-37

Twitter & Facebook

You can follow us on Twitter….@EFTDevotionals and also Join our face book group or like our facebook page and comment on how the devotionals are being a blessing to you.

Have You Accepted Jesus into your life?

You can say this prayer now to accept His love...

Salvation Prayers

If you don't Know Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and would like to accept him into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, Please say this prayer: Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

If you have said this prayer from your heart, congratulations! Please email us at admin@empowermenthouse.com, we will like to know you better and help you grow in your new faith.



Do you have a story for publication?
Send your press releases/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe To BBM Channel -; C002C4E41
Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; @rawnaija_gist
Via BBM-; 26BBFE9D

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: