MUST READ: Vector Pens Open Apology Letter To YSG Entertainment.

Prepping to unleashed a new project tagged
#A7 , rap titan Vector finally decides to end
things on good terms after the publicized feud
with YSG Entertainmen t.
The "The Second Coming" rapper penned an
open apology letter to his former label, his
words below;
Dear Fans and Media Reps,
Apology Letter to YSG Entertainment Limited.
I hope this meets you all well.
It is no secret that the last 12 months have
been the most turbulent of my music career.
With regards to the lingering issues about
which I have been mute, I, Olanrewaju
Ogunmefun popularly known to you as Vector
Tha Viper , wish to state the following;
1. YSG Entertainment Ltd without any
doubt, gave me the platform to show
case my talent to the world.
2. It is true we had misunderstandings on
issues concerning my engagement with
them.
3. There's an existing Federal High Court
injunction preventing me from doing
what I love to do and this serves me
and my fans no good. However, we
have entered into a settlement to have
the injunction lifted.
4. That by reason of irreconcilable
differences, my Record Contract
Agreement with YSG Entertainment Ltd
has been aborted.
That being said, in the spirit of good faith and
a show of unreserved commitment to settle
these issues amicably out of court, I have
sought and obtained permission from the label
to pay off the discounted recoupable expenses
as contained in the Terms of Settlement in this
regards.
I would also like to apologize to the
management of YSG Entertainment Ltd for any
embarrassment occasioned by my conduct and
whatever damage it may have suffered as a
result of the slander and libel as portrayed by
the media in this regard. These issues were
exaggerated by the media as I hold YSG
Entertainment Ltd in high esteem. I also
appreciate the leniency afforded me by
discounting the recoupable expenses for me.
I wish the company well in all their endeavors.
Thank you.
Signed:
Olanrewaju David Ogunmefun .
This apology should have come earlier to avoid
the mess it put Vector's musical career in, well
we are big fans of Vec…

Do you have a story for publication?
Send your press releases/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe to BBM Channel-: C002C4E41
Facebook-: http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-: @rawnaija_gist
Via BBM-: 7E0148B9

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: