{Must Read}; Why Must I Lie To You??

Most times when we tell people the truth about
them,
theiR wrong doings,
their mistakes,they Make us
an enemy...Because all they wish to hear from us
is a Bunch of Motivational lies..

 The truth is now a rare factor of Life and it has
lost it's way In the Hearts of Many...

Why must i lie to you when i know that someone
will speak the truth to you someday??

why must you be motivated when ought to be
corrected...

Why must i Not tell the truth all because you
might become my enemy!!

    Listen Friends, the 2nd step towards a great
Nation Is TRUTH..
    Truth must prevail,even when we know the
sufferings,challenges and difficulties ahead..

   Most people wants we motivational speakers to tell them all is gonna be smooth, whereas that is a LIE..


**I was invited to speak at a youth Innovative program, and then I was to speak on "Preparing for tomorrow,today" The youths were so happy to hear such a sweet and captivating topic..expecting me to give them hints on how to make money,how to be successful,how to plan without any delay... But they were so shocked when I started with the statement "You will face numerous challenges, you will face difficulties, and if you can't withstand..you will fall" the atmosphere changed and their happy faces changed as though I just lambasted them... I went further to make it known to them that there is no magic to success, You work for it, you earn it... You achieve it !!
   You must have a story to tell while preparing for your tomorrow, don't expect everyday to come and go with a laughter on your face... Rather expect some days to come with forceful smiles...**
 I won't join the league of motivational speakers who will give hope to Lazy people neither would I lie about the future that is expected to be rough... Believe me, the truth is BITTER and that is why people hate the presence of truth....

  **I WOULD RATHER BREAK YOUR HEART BY TELLING YOU THE TRUTH RATHER THAN DESTROY YOUR FUTURE BY TELLING YOU PALATABLE LIES**


I am proud to be a Young motivational speaker... Wish to meet with me or invite me for you program(community,religious) feel free to
 call me on 08074458695.
Bbm:27B43356
 email:www.banjooluwafemi@yahoo.com.

*gratis*

Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; http://twitter.com/rawnaija_gist
Website-; http://exclusiverawnaija.com

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: