Osaze Learning Dance Steps From Crouch Ahead Of His Initiation In Stoke City.

Osaze Odemwingie has revealed that he has been taking dance lessons from teammate Peter Crouch ahead of singing a Michael Jackson song for his Stoke City initiation.

The 32-year-old arrived at the Britannia Stadium late in the January transfer window from Cardiff City, before making his bow in the historic 2-1 win over Manchester United – City's first victory over the reigning champions in the Premier League era.

"Apparently, it is a tradition for new players here to sing a song on your first away trip," he told The Mirror. "I'm learning from Peter Crouch, so I will go for a Michael Jackson song, with a little dance at the end.

"It's a great dressing room with a lot of jokes, so I can't escape. I'm happy to have more time to prepare and know the boys more, so it will not be so embarrassing."

"People have this idea of me, but they don't really know me. My friends and family know me and that I'm not that bad."

He knows it may be some time before that bizarre trip to Loftus Road is forgotten, which is why he had no intention of doing it again.

"Absolutely it was different," he says. "This time I made sure everything was right. Everyone had spoken, including the managers, but I said I would be the last to confirm.

Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; http://twitter.com/rawnaija_gist
Website-; http://exclusiverawnaija.com
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: