Ariana Grande Breaks 12 Million Twitter Followers After 93.3 FLZ's Jingle Ball 2013.

Ariana Grande shows off a little leg during the 2013 93.3 FLZ's Jingle Ball held at Tampa Bay Forum on Wednesday night (December 18) in Tampa, Fla.

The 20-year-old singer wore a sparkly little black number for her performance on stage.

"Holy omg 12 million followers! the number isn't really what matters but i get an excuse to say thank you for supporting me I love u forever," Ariana tweeted afterwards to her fans.

She added, "thank you for sticking around and pretending to laugh at my bad jokes. 1 more million to continuously embarrass myself I'm front of. love U."

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: