Mourinho Say's "Abramovich Confidence In Him To Restore The Team Is Strong".

Mourinho was subject to the first managerial vote of confidence of Roman Abramovich's 12-year ownership on October 5, but fortunes have hardly improved since.

The defending Barclays Premier League champions are 14th after eight defeats, including at home to newly-promoted Bournemouth last Saturday.

"This is not a one-man responsibility," Mourinho said.

"There are no ifs. Wins, draw, or lose. I am an optimistic guy. There are no ifs.

"I did lots of good things in this club for the owner to know the quality I have. And if the owner shows me that belief twice – one when he brought me back to the club, the second time when he gave me a new contract, for four years – I don't think the owner is a person to change with the wind.

"I know the wind with the results is an important wind. I know this wind is really strong, because the results in the Premier League are really bad, but I think the owner knows who I am, what I gave to the club and the owner believes I am the right person to do the job.
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: