Maximise the Time!- Empowerment for Today, Thursday, 3th December 2015.

Walking on water.

One day a Pastor and a Brother took a Visitor fishing on boat.Once in the Middle of the lake, the Pastor said" I seem to have forgotten my fishing pole, I'll be right back" and to the visitor's amazement stepped out of the boat and walked on top of the water towards the shore.When he had returned, the Brother said"I need to use the restroom, be right back" Again the visitor watched in amazement. Once the Brother returned, not wanting to be outdone, the visitor said "I need to use the restroom too" As soon as he stepped out of the boat, he sank. The Pastor nudged the Brother and said "We should have told him where the rocks were"

A Word for Today


Maximise the Time!

"Making the very most of the time , because the days are evil. Therefore do not be vague and thoughtless and foolish, but understanding and firmly grasping what the will of the Lord is."

-Ephesians 5:16-17 (AMP)

It is been said that 'Understanding will make you outstanding', if you really think about it, what separates an illiterate from a graduate? Understanding, one guy has information which has transformed him and thus makes him stand out from this other ordinary guy who is oblivious to information.
Understanding the will of God will make us outstanding. The bible talks about the 'sons of issachar' who had understanding of the times....and they stood out. 1 Chron 12:32. Ecclesiastes 3 says that there is a time and season for everything, we need to have an understanding of the timing and will of God for our lives, in order to fulfil our God ordained destiny. Yes, there is a destiny that God has ordained for each and every one of us from the beginning, and sadly, many miss out of it like Samson and Saul( the king) due to impatience and disobedience. Jesus was conscious of God's will and timing. Throughout His ministry, He followed the Spirit's leading and did what the Father wanted Him to do, at exactly the time the Father wanted Him to do it. "And He said, 'Go into the city to a certain man, and say to him, "The Teacher says, 'My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at your house with My disciples" - Matthew 26:18. It's a microwave generation, and many seem to think it will work the same way with God, our God is a God of order and process and we as children of God need to have the knowledge of the will of God in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9) . In everything we do, we need to be faithful. Obey God's Word. Focus on the assignment He has given you. Serve Him wherever He has called you. Continue to Sow into His Kingdom with the Seeds of time, talent, and treasure you've been given. Like a farmer, remember that there's a right time to Sow Seeds into a field. When you obey God's purposes and timing, you can be confident that you will Reap His Harvest.
It does not matter how the past 11 months have been, make up your mind in this 12th month to follow God's order and processes for your life and you will experience the fullness of His blessings in every area of your life.
The rest of your year will be the best of your year.

Confession

Better days are here, I will be strong and courageous, I will not flinch in the face of adversity, but the joy of the Lord will continue to be my strength. Halleluyah!

Thoughts for Inspiration

"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds".
-Francis Bacon

Twitter & Facebook

You can follow us on Twitter….@EFTDevotionals and also Join our face book group or like our facebook page and comment on how the devotionals are being a blessing to you.

Have You Accepted Jesus into your life?

You can say this prayer now to accept His love...

Salvation Prayers

If you don't Know Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and would like to accept him into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, Please say this prayer: Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

If you have said this prayer from your heart, congratulations! Please email us at admin@empowermenthouse.com, we will like to know you better and help you grow in your new faith.
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: