The Process- Empowerment for Today, Tuesday, 28th October 2014.

Dear Dad, $chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can`t think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love, Your $on.

The Reply:

Dear Son, I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love, Dad

A Word for Today

The Process!

"You shall establish yourself in righteousness (rightness, in conformity with God's will and order): you shall be far from even the thought of oppression or destruction, for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you"
-Isaiah 54:14 {AMP}

Process is important in the production of any commodity, and there are different processes for different products, these processes are also tied to timing, a particular product might need to be processed for 1 month while another might need to be processed for 1 year before it is ready to be used. As children of God, we often pray for God's will to be done in our lives, but we need to understand that He has an 'order' as well, a process which is tied to divine timing for each and every one of us. There is a season and time for every step God has ordained for us to take, we need to know that there is a kairos {God's timing - right or opportune moment} it's like when we were in school and we had time-tables to follow. God doesn't work with chronology(man's timing) , He has His own timing and more than ever we need to pray and seek His face that we may follow His order for our lives. Luke 1:80 talks about John the Baptist being in the desert UNTIL the time for his showing came. He understood that there was a time for his ministry to start and it was necessary for him to go through the process and wait until God's own time. Ecclesiastes 3:1 says "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" God's order is important, even though we might believe something is God's will for our lives, we need to seek His face to know the right time and be willing to go through the process as well so that we will not jeopardise His purpose for our lives and as we conform to His will and order for our lives, we will live a victorious life free from the oppression of the enemy.

Confession


I will patiently go through the process and therefore will be established in God's will and order for my life and will be free from oppression and destruction, I will not be afraid of terror for it will not come near me. Halleluyah!

Thoughts for Inspiration

"The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination"
-Carl Rogers

Twitter & Facebook

You can follow us on Twitter….@EFTDevotionals and also Join our face book group or like our facebook page and comment on how the devotionals are being a blessing to you.

Have You Accepted Jesus into your life?

You can say this prayer now to accept His love...

Salvation Prayers

If you don't Know Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and would like to accept him into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, Please say this prayer: Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

If you have said this prayer from your heart, congratulations! Please email us at admin@empowermenthouse.com, we will like to know you better and help you grow in your new faith.


Do you have a story for publication?
Send your press releases/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe To BBM Channel -; C002C4E41
Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; @rawnaija_gist
Via BBM-; 26BBFE9D

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: