Positive Or Negative? - Empowerment for Today, Tuesday, 9th September 2014.

On a Lighter Note


(This section of this newsletter has no Biblical or theological significance, it is only meant to make you laugh or at least smile) "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones" (Proverbs: 17:22)

Salesmen!
A little old woman answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner."Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners. "Go away!" said the old woman. "I haven't got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." In addition, with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder." The old woman stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a darned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning."

A Word for Today

Positive or Negative?

"But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night."
-Psalm 1:2 (AMP)

Everyone has faith, you have faith in what you see, you have faith in the light socket that when you put it on, it will come on, you have faith on the chair you are sitting on that it will hold your weight, you have faith in your employers that at the end of the month, they will pay your salary.
Faith can be positive or negative...and like the bible says that we live by faith (positive or negative). The opposite of faith is 'fear', fear is faith in the negative, Job had negative faith fuelled by fear( Job 3:25.. For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.)
The truth of the matter is that whatever you have faith in will come to pass, if you have positive faith, which is faith in the Word of God, it will come to pass, if on the other hand, your faith is negative like Job, it will also come to pass. Faith comes by hearing…' what are you hearing? What are you exposing your mind to?, the stronger man always wins, whilst we should not be ignorance of the things that are happening around us, we should also not allow more negative news in our mind than the good news of the Word of God. So if a news about a virus is been spread all over, we must make sure we input so much of God's Word that deals with our inheritance of good health into our minds, so much so that our faith is in God rather than the virus. We must never find ourselves in a position where we have more negative news in our system than positive news, as this will automatically channel our faith in the negative and enlarge the possibility of the negative things becoming a reality in our lives. Make conscious effort to feed your mind with God's Word much more than ever. You are a victor!

Confession

My faith is in the living Word of God, I Choose to believe what the good news says, I am an overcomer, I am invincible, I cannot be defeated. Halleluyah!

Thoughts for Inspiration

"An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality."
- Brian Tracy

Bible in a year

To read the Bible through in year read Isaiah 55-59

Twitter & Facebook

You can follow us on Twitter….@EFTDevotionals and also Join our face book group or like our facebook page and comment on how the devotionals are being a blessing to you.

Have You Accepted Jesus into your life?

You can say this prayer now to accept His love...

Salvation Prayers

If you don't Know Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and would like to accept him into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, Please say this prayer: Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

If you have said this prayer from your heart, congratulations! Please email us at admin@empowermenthouse.com, we will like to know you better and help you grow in your new faith.



Do you have a story for publication?
Send your press releases/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe To BBM Channel -; C002C4E41
Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; @rawnaija_gist
Via BBM-; 26BBFE9D

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: