Louis Van Gaal – “I Know Which Positions Need Strengthening”


Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal says the team's 2-1 loss has further highlighted the need for new players in the team.

"When we were playing in the USA, I thought the same," said Van Gaal.

"I know what positions we need better players, but you have to buy only when those players can fulfil the way of playing that I ask. We will
have to wait and see."

United will also seek to trim their squad during the remaining two weeks of the transfer window, but Van Gaal said that showing players the door was never a straightforward process.

"No, because I don't think it is only up to me," he said. "It's also up to the players to decide, because we have given a contract to the players.

"I shall talk to the players about what I think, what I expect from them. I never shall say, 'You
have to go.'"

Photo Credit: Instagram

Do you have a story for publication?
Send your press releases/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe to BBM Channel-: C002C4E41
Facebook-: http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-: @rawnaija_gist
Via BBM-: 7F3D59F8

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: