Revealed! "Losing Weight Will Spoil My Brand"- Eniola Badmus.

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, has revealed in a new interview with Rubbing Minds on Channels TV, that losing weight will spoil her brand. Hear her;

My size frame is a major one. We really do not have people in the industry that has my size. Even if I want to lose weight I will not want to go down so much because it will spoil my brand. I may just lose one or two sizes. Losing my weight will not make me who I am. I do not want to drag with size 10 people in the industry. They are much."

When asked if she could go nude in any movie for the money, she said:

"I can never go nude, even if they offer me one million dollars. I can't bring the name of my family to mud."


Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe To BBM Channel -; C002C4E41
Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; @rawnaija_gist
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: