“Exhale” - Empowerment for Today, Monday, 20th July 2014

On a Lighter Note


(This section of this newsletter has no Biblical or theological significance, it is only meant to make you laugh or at least smile) "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones" (Proverbs: 17:22)

Found A Girl

A boy says, "Daddy, Daddy, I want to get married!"
The father says, "For that son, you have to have a boy and a girl."
The son says, "I've found a girl."
"Who?"
"My grandmother."
"Let me get this straight," the father says. "You want to marry my mother? You can't do that."
"Well, why not?" the son says. "You married mine!"

A Word for Today

"Exhale"

"After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before."
-Job 42:10 (NIV)

Unforgiveness and bitterness is like a case of running stomach, so much so that you don't feel relieved until you use the bathroom. Exhale simply means to breathe out, to let go, to discharge. Job was in a seriously bad situation, he was going through the most awful and painful period of his life, the trials and challenges he was going through was so much that he despaired of life. At such a period in his life, he at least thought his friends would be there for him, that they would support him and encourage him, on the contrary, they began to judge him and told him to his face that he was simply suffering for his sins, Job 34:7-8 "What man is like Job, who drinks scorn like water? He keeps company with evildoers; he associates with wicked men". Imagine the kind of pain Job would have felt at this betrayal by his close companions, bitterness would have grown in his heart towards them.
God however instructed Job's friends to go to the same Job for prayers even though He knew what had conspired between them, what a God of mercy! God however knew that before He could bless Job again, Job had to get rid of the bitterness in his heart and God knew He could rely on Job His child. Job demonstrated God's love as described in 1 Corinthians 13:5b "it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]."
The Bible makes us to understand that God wants us to forgive others, so we can enjoy His mercy and grace in our own lives as well. Luke 6:37 "Do not judge and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
We are been challenged today as we begin a new week to 'exhale'; get rid of every bitterness in your heart, God only blessed Job "after" he had prayed for his friends, we need to forgive and forget so that we can move on into God's double blessings and restoration in our lives, and the best way to start is to begin to pray for whoever you have hurt against.
Have a brilliant week!

Confession

I let go of all bitterness and anger in my heart, and I am graced to walk in supernatural love which is not resentful and takes no account of the evil done to it in Jesus Name. Amen! Halleluyah!

Thoughts for Inspiration

"Give love and unconditional acceptance to those you encounter, and notice what happens."
-Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Bible in a year

To read the Bible through in year read Psalms 135-137

Twitter & Facebook

You can follow us on Twitter….@EFTDevotionals and also Join our face book group or like our facebook page and comment on how the devotionals are being a blessing to you.

Have You Accepted Jesus into your life?

You can say this prayer now to accept His love...

Salvation Prayers

If you don't Know Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and would like to accept him into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, Please say this prayer: Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe To BBM Channel -; C002C4E41
Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; @rawnaija_gist

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: