EXCLUSIVE; What That Bride Price App Did To My Confidence – Modupeola Dada.

I was in church on a Wednesday evening when a prayer session for the next half of the year started. A lot of prayer points were raised but the one that caught my attention was the one for single ladies who were not married. When the prayer session started I was sitting down praying with my hand on the chair in front of me and my head comfortably placed on that hand.

I was almost falling asleep because I was tired and stressed out and I really tried my best to stay awake. Suddenly, the point was raised about marital destiny and I was wide awake. I have no idea where all the energy came from but I was up on my feet, hands on my head and voice as loud as it could carry me. I didn't care about the next person or just how tired I was previously as all I wanted was to be heard by God or the cute guy in front of me the whole time, mostly by God though as this was dragging too long and I had started to get worried.

I am of a marriageable age and I consider myself quite approachable. I may not be a drop dead gorgeous but I have my own features which I consider hot and in demand…Or so I taught.

I started to have doubts when my biological clock started to tick so fast, I didn't realise how time had gone until now. Was I that bad? Was it my attitude or my appearance? I couldn't just phantom what the problem was and would have given anything at that time to have someone or something remind me of what I was worth.

Then I stumbled on an application am sure most of you would have heard about it. It is called the "bride price app"tan dah! This "tan dah" thingy is getting old. In other words, know just how valuable you still are.

Hmmn! At first, I was sceptical in finding out. I had so many insecurities already and I didn't want a software adding to the list of my problems but then I lightened up a little, especially when I remembered my tongue lashing, gymnastic displaying prayers that evening. I was obviously still worth something and I wanted to find out exactly what it was…Curiosity wasn't going to kill this cat.

So I visited www.brideprice.com.ng and followed the extremely simple instructions and answering questions. Ps: I didn't know having a white tooth with gap or having a master's degree or being a prayer warrior was a bonus…yaay! The "elders Consulted" and my pride price was released. My day I must confess ended in an extremely happy note, my self confidence was back and depression was gone as a large pay day was in store in the future…eyes rolling!

Technology advancement has its ups and downs but the truth is there are more ups than downs. People are getting extremely creative, using innovations to solve problems and tackle issues,just like the bride price application. Some people might find it insulting and plain rude but I think it's creative, innovative and fun. I am entitled to my opinion though especially when that opinion was tipped off when I found out "I am a chasis babe with a nafdac number". hehehe

Which application do you like the most and why? Share! Share! Share!


Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Subscribe To BBM Channel -; C002C4E41
Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; @rawnaija_gist

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: