Its A New You! - Empowerment for Today, Friday, 20th June 2014

You are now receiving this newsletter because someone who cares about you subscribed you, if however you do not wish to remain on our mailing list, please use the button at the bottom of this page to unsubscribe.

On a Lighter Note


(This section of this newsletter has no Biblical or theological significance, it is only meant to make you laugh or at least smile) "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones" (Proverbs: 17:22)

Family Prayer

A man had a habit of grumbling at the food his wife placed before him at family meals. Then he would ask the blessing.
One day after his usual combination complaint-prayer, his little girl asked, "Daddy, does God hear us when we pray?"
"Why, of course," he replied. "He hears us every time we pray."
She pauses on this a moment, and asked, "Does he hear everything we say the rest of the time?"
"Yes, dear, every word," he replied, encouraged that he had inspired his daughter to be curious about spiritual matters.
However, his pride was quickly turned to humility...
"Then which does God believe?"

A Word for Today

Its a new you!

"My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me"

-Galatians 2:20 (NLT)

When we come to Christ, our old self ought to have died and a new man born, old habits ought to be done away with, and the life we live ought to reflect Christ. However, many struggle to let go of certain things in their life that belongs to the old life, they keep saying things like, 'I just can't let go of this, or that', the bible says in revelation that God hates lukewarmness, we can't say we are born again, and still keep ungodly habits or even relationships in our lives.
Ask yourself if you really have been crucified with Christ or if you are just engaged in a religion. Are you seeking to please God by doing good deeds, or have you made Jesus the Lord of your life? Are you still trying to control your own life, or are you living "by faith in the Son of God"?
Are you filled with the Holy Spirit of God? that is, is your life controlled by the Holy Spirit? or you still handle things in the flesh? Are the FRUITS of the Spirit evident in your life?
Remember, Jesus died for you! He gave Himself up for you! Yield your life to Him. Let Him direct and shape your life.
Don't carry any old nature or burden any longer. Surrender everything to Him. Let Him guide you, lead you, and empower you. Live by faith in Him!
Have a great weekend!

Confession

Its a new me, old things have indeed passed away, I am no longer controlled by the flesh, I live and walk by the Spirit. Halleluyah!

Thoughts for Inspiration

"Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves. "
― Stephen Kendrick

Bible in a year

To read the Bible through in year read Psalms 61-65

Facebook

Join our face book group or like our facebook page and comment on how the devotionals are being a blessing to you.

Have You Accepted Jesus into your life?

You can say this prayer now to accept His love...

Salvation Prayers

If you don't Know Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and would like to accept him into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour, Please say this prayer: Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

If you have said this prayer from your heart, congratulations! Please email us at admin@empowermenthouse.com, we will like to know you better and help you grow in your new faith.

Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; http://twitter.com/rawnaija_gist
Website-; http://exclusiverawnaija.com

Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: