#OneChance; MEET The 107-year-old Virgin Who Still Await For Her Mr Right!

A 107-year-old vir-gin has finally decided to get married and settle down with a younger man - mainly because she can't find anyone older than her.

Wang Guiying is on the look-out for a fellow centenarian although she accepts that he'll probably be a youngster in his late  90s or early 100s.

So the hunt is on through old people's homes in the Chinese city of  Chongqin for a suitable groom for the spritely spinster.

But she agrees he'll need to be in good health and be able to look  after her like any other husband.

Miss Guiying decided to look for a mate because she was worried she was becoming a burden to her nieces and nephews - the youngest is 60.

'My problem is that I can't get about like I used to,' Miss Guiying said.

'I broke my leg when I was 102  and I had to stop doing the chores like washing my clothes.

'I'm 107 and I'm still not married. What will happen if I don't hurry up and find a husband?'

Miss Guiying was born in southern Guizhou province, the daughter of a salt merchant, and as she grew up, she recalled, she saw her uncles and other men scold and beat their wives.

'I often found my aunt crying in the woodshed after an attack,' she said.

'All the married people around there lived like that. Getting married was too frightening,' she added.

Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; http://twitter.com/rawnaija_gist
Website-; http://exclusiverawnaija.com
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: