My Hips, Legs Are My Selling Point — Oge Nwuba


My name is Oge Nwuba. I'm a Nollywood actress. I'm from Awka, th Anambra State capital. I'm the first child and the only girl in a family of four. I'm a graduate of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus where I studied Law, before proceeding for Law school at the Nigerian Law School, Enugu.



sat-first11I started acting while I was a kid. Back then, I starred in "After School Hours', "Full Moon", "Suicide Mission" and many others. I stopped acting for a while because I had to go to school. I later returned to acting after my graduation in 2011, and featured in films like 'My World', 'Face of a Nun', 'Hopeless Tomorrow', 'World of a Prince' and so on. Through the support of popular film producer, Solomon Apete (Solo Amaco), I have been able to feature in a couple of movies. I have also worked with other producers and I'm grateful to all of them.

I joined Nollywood as a kid star. I started acting when I went for an audition with a colleague. That was how I landed a role in the film, After School Hours. I played the role of Sandra in the film. My parents are very supportive of my acting career. My mum is my pillar.

Apart from being an actress, I'm a lawyer and an interior designer. I get to combine all these professions. It hasn't been easy, but with God I've been able to pull through. I try to manage myself well and put my worlds apart. I belong to four worlds. For the fact that I'm an actress, I know it's really difficult to have my private life, but I always try to be myself. I'm a very easy-going person, I love to smile, I'm very down-to-earth and I'm just me. I try to be simple,classy and still be sexy. The sexy parts of my body are my hips and legs, but I also love my eyes and lips.
I don't think sexual harassment is only peculiar to the movie industry, I feel it's everywhere, both in the legal profession, offices and banks. It happens to everybody, it's not something new.
Being an actress has been one of the best things that ever happened to me. It's what I want to do and I'm doing it. I'm doing everything I want to do. I don't have any regret.
I like perfection. I also like honest and humble people. I dislike pride and gossips.
In the movie industry, I look up to actresses like Mercy Johnson. She's my favourite actress any day. She taught me most of the things I know today. In real life, it's my mum. The male actors I enjoy working with are Yul Edochie, he has been my friend. I have worked with Ghanaian hunk, Van Vicker. But I long to work with Majid Michel. I think I'll learn a lot from him.
My advice to aspiring actresses is that they shouldn't give up on their dreams. They should work hard, it's not all about camera action. You have to work on yourself to get there. When you get there, you also have to work hard not to lose yourself in the process.

Do you have a story for publication? Send your press release/articles to; exclusiverawnaija@gmail.com

Facebook-; http://facebook.com/exclusiverawnaija
Twitter-; http://twitter.com/rawnaija_gist
Website-; http://exclusiverawnaija.com




Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: