Pregnant Katie Piper: I'm Cooking Christmas Dinners For 16 People.

Pregnant Katie Piper is going to be very busy next week.

'This is my last column before Christmas so I want to thank you all for your incredible support - especially since I announced I'm having a baby girl with my boyfriend James,' says Katie, 30.

'We're so excited! To prepare for my new role as mum, I'll be cooking Xmas dins for all the family - 16 people!

'Pretty daunting, but I can't wait - Christmas is all about being with the ones you love.'

Katie loves to spend time with her fantastic mother.

'My mum's not only a mum of three - she's a wife and a teacher too,' says the charity campaigner.

'She's also my best friend.

'I think she's an amazing example of how a woman can take on lots of roles and still be good at all of them.

'She's my hero.

'I hope I can be even half as good a mum to my little girl as she's been to me.'

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.
Share on Google Plus

About ExclusiveRawNaija

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments: